Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why Sell Replicas?

I have enumerated below the reasons why i sell these Replicas:

1. My Love for Replicas- if you have read my first entry you would know that replica is not my 1st love. But after so many bags, items that passed through me or i've used for the past few years, i cannot imagine how i'd live without them. (big thanks to the very crafty chinese factories and the designers who outsourced them!lol) Now i want to share the experience and joy of having this items with me 24/7. Of course, for the best possible price. I would want to sell my house just for an authentic bag either. :)


2. Familiar with this business! - Through the years of buying authentics for personal use, Seeing really fake ones at shopping centers, going to China and visiting factories, stores and such of these replicas. I can honestly compare the items that im selling with their genuine counterparts. Do not worry. For i will be honest. If you have questions, ill be glad to answer even if you dont buy from me or you just want to know or make sure, that i know what I am i talking about. lol.

3. Very in demand! - These items are so in demand especially during these hard times. Most of my clients are authentic brand lovers, but once they tried shopping for these replicas, they coudnt stop. I know some people would say "yuck, whatever, we will never buy or use replicas!" I heard those statements a lot especially in TPF, but surely enough most members of TPF are replica lovers (they just wont admit it), why would they, for sure, they have been one of those snobbish all-i-wear-and-going-to-wear-is-an-authentic-brand! yeah right! lol. Each of us has preferences. For the budget concious practical brand lovers, we prefer replicas! Great quality, Easy on the pocket. Remember when there's demand, there will always be a supply. That is why we are here.

4. Supplier Freebies! - If i sell a lot, (just great because i do). i get freebies from them. Isn't that a great deal, you earn from selling and still you get freebies from them. yey! and sometime the freebies, i give them out as freebies for my loyal customers. Now, we are all happy!

okay bye for now.

xoxo,
Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment